Yes, friends! I’m alive and well. My name is Lindsey and I’ve been ghosting this beautiful little space on the web for far too long, but ghost no more. Bestie JS, thank you for inspiring with your post. Now that it is 2019, I thought I would take a couple of minutes to do a little recap of what I was thankful for in 2018. Here it is… are you ready?
Twenty eighteen, thank you for:
- random encounters with people on the street (hi, french boys)
- the montréal metro
- bumble. you brought me more entertainment and random dates than i could have ever imagined
- peppermint tea
- the worst kiss and the best kiss
- all the prairie sunsets
- swimming in the river
- my legs. oh, the places you took me this year. thank you, bod
- my yoga mat
- the untethered soul … you changed the way i live my life
- fresh mexican mangoes
- a fully stocked kitchen
- google maps. i’d probably be stuck in a forest if it wasn’t for ya
- freshly baked bread
- beers in the park
- my swell water bottle
- meeting new friends at cafes
- clary sage essential oil
- earpods. the real deal, friends. worth every single penny
- the best veggie burger my mouth has ever tasted
- finally seeing newfoundland. you’ve been on my list for over a decade
- the smell of the ocean
- teaching me how to sleep in a hammock
- seeing the stars
- feeling the sun on my face
- laughing the hardest I’ve ever laughed… ever!
Wow! You were quite the year. So many random adventures. Roadtrippin’ around Mexico, camping on the beaches, hiking and hitchhiking all around Newfoundland, seeing Sheryl Crow perform at the Winnipeg Folk Fest (btw, she killed it!), going back to school and eventually moving to Montreal. Thank you for the best year thus far. You were the sweetest!
Well… now that it’s 2019 let’s get this party started. I have a feeling, my friends. Cue all the glitter, laughs, dancing, blissful moments and pumpkin pie. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR OF OUR LIVES.